- Length: 25ft
- Wire gauge: 28 AWG
- Supported bandwidth: up to 340Mhz, category 2 certified
- Maximum TMDS bandwidth: 10.2 Giga Bit/sec
- Supports the following resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1600i, 1600p (no need for booster)
- Supports "Deep Color" feature
- All of our HDMI, HDMI-DVI and DVI-DVI cables are fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19 pins connection, male to male, type A connection
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity (without ANY harmful lead)
- These premium HDMI certified cables support high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi channel digital audio
- TRIPLE shielding for maximum video performance and prevents signal loss & screen ghosting.
- Support for One Bit Audio format, such as Super Audio CD's DSD (Direct Stream Digital).
- Supports distance of 10ft without any signal loss"
- UL / CSA listed, have matched impedance (UL File #: E139956)
- PVC jacket, molded ends, inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
- CERTIFIED with HDMI 1.3a specification (and backward compatible to all previous versions) to ensure your cable will work with today's and tomorrow's electronic equipment.
- Certified for compatibility with Sony PlayStation 3, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Blu-Ray HD DVD and HD-DVD - 24K gold-plated connecting pins and ground connections to ensure excellent connectivity.
- RoHS Green Certified. Production process that uses laser jacket stripping & aluminum foil cutting with precise machine soldering.
- Additional Information